This flu thing is proving harder to shake than I thought.
Every time I think I am better, it just hits me again. So suffice it to say that I did not go for a run this morning. 😦
It makes me kind of nervous, being in the middle of marathon training, but honestly what my body needs right now is rest. And rest it shall get.
Linden and I made a pancake buffet this morning, since no one felt well, and everyone slept in.
I had two pumpkin pancakes.
And one apple pancake.
We made all the pancakes using Kath’s yogurt pancake recipe, and adding the extras (apples, pumpkin) in.
So far for lunch I have had ginger ale. Don’t judge.
The lovely Megan gifted me with an award the other day. I want to pass it along to all of you guys, but first I have to answer some questions [using only one word!].
1.Where is your cell phone? charging
2.Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? wonderful
4. Your father? great
5. Your favorite food? icecream
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? success
9. What room are you in? hallway
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something you aren’t? fake
15. Muffins? love
16. Wish list item? Garmin
17. Where did you grow up? NC
18. Last thing you did? cleaned
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? GLEE!
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Your friends? Kind
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? 😦
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Vehicle? Acura
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Buckle
29. Your favorite color? black [morbid, I know]
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? last week
33. One place that I go over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Meredith
35. Favorite place to eat? home!
Now guys, go post this on your blog, cause it’s OVER THE TOP too! 😀
For nine weeks, we buy two items [check the website to find out what they are] and donate them to our local food bank. The challenge is to get three people to sign up with you.
I already did it. Won’t you?